Ecommerce, online shopping these terms are trending and soon becoming the mandatory items in the checklist of a lot of businesses marketing strategies.
But B2C (Business to Consumer) ecommerce and B2B (Business to Business) ecommerce are very different in terms of its objectives, implementation and challenges.
The technology complexity adds another layer of challenge and hence businesses face more resistance internally to integrate ecommerce into their marketing mix.
We can add value!
As B2B marketing experts with a tech background and extensive experience in the online space we can formulate an ecommerce strategy for your business.
- Whether you need an ecommerce online shopping platform?
- Are your customers ready to place their orders online?
- What should be the pricing (as this is available to public for viewing)?
- Which platforms or other B2B ecommerce marketplaces should you be associated with?
As an extension of your marketing and sales team, we will not only plan the entire strategy but also execute the plan.
Defying all the misconceptions and myths, we can say that B2B ecommerce is the future!
Large corporations have already realised this and are setting in place their ecommerce platforms. Apart from driving up sales, there are additional benefits like,
- Automation increases efficiency (ecommerce platform can be integrated with ERP software)
- Customized and a richer customer service experience is possible
- Product catalogue with customer specific pricing
- Upselling, cross selling possible with programmed algorithms
- Business Intelligence tools can gather customer behaviour data, and this can be analysed for improvement and future plans.